Stainless Steel Flanges
SS Tube Fittings
Industrial Raw Materials
Copper Tube Coils
Non Ferrous Products
Mild Steel Products
Cupro nickel Products
Welded Pipe Fittings
Threaded Pipe Fittings
Copper Pipe Fittings
Socket weld pipe fittings
• Seamless & Butt weld Fittings
Super Duplex Stainless Steels, likewise alluded to as austenitic ferritic stainless steels, are a group of evaluations with about equivalent extents of approximately 50% ferrite and 50% austenite. These steels have a duplex micro structure which adds to their high quality and high imperviousness to stretch corrosion splitting. Because of their high substance of chromium, nitrogen and molybdenum, duplex steels offer great imperviousness to nearby and uniform consumption. Super duplex stainless steels have great weld-ability.
UNS S32750 :
It has brilliant erosion imperviousness to a wide assortment of media, with remarkable imperviousness to setting and hole consumption in seawater and other chloride containing situations, with Critical Pitting Temperature surpassing 50°C.
UNS S32750 displays a low coefficient of warm development and higher warmth conductivity than austenitic steels and is suitable for working temperatures up to 300°C.
Recorded in NACE for acrid administration UNS S32750 and having picked up ASME Approval for Pressure Vessel applications Alloy 32750 can be utilized as a part of a wide mixture of use.
UNS S32760 :
It has fantastic consumption imperviousness to a wide assortment of media, with remarkable imperviousness to setting and fissure erosion in seawater and other chloride containing situations, with Critical Pitting Temperature surpassing 50°C.
Giving higher quality than both austenitic and 22% Cr Duplex Stainless Steels UNS S32760 is suited to a mixture of utilizations in businesses, for example, Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas, and Marine situations.
UNS S32760 is recorded in NACE for sharp administration and having picked up ASME Approval for Pressure Vessel applications.
Characteristics of Duplex Stainless Steels :
• Very high resistance to uniform corrosion
• Very good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
• Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking and corrosion fatigue
• High mechanical strength
• Excellent sulphide stress corrosion resistance
• Excellent abrasion and erosion resistance
• Very high fatigue resistance high energy absorption
• Very Low thermal expansion
• Good weldability
Applications of Duplex Stainless Steels :
• Oil and gas industrial equipments
• Offshore technology, heat exchangers
• Seawater desalination plants
• Chemical industry
• Flue-gas cleaning
• Mechanical and structural components
• Desalination plants, seawater systems, process and service water systems
• Pulp and paper industry
• Cargo tanks and pipe systems in chemical tankers
• Firewalls and blast walls on offshore platforms
• Fire-fighting systems
• Power industry
• Bridges, ducting and piping
• Storage tanks
• Pressure vessels, reactor tanks, and heat exchangers
• Rotors, impellers and shafts
• high pressure RO-plants
Super Duplex Product Range: